We’ve come a long way in the past two years. As COVID cases drop drastically worldwide, we’re all beginning to pick up where we left off. In 2022, experts predict global business travel will surge 38% compared to last year. We’ll also see almost 20% more in-person corporate business meetings. The workplace is a critical part of productive collaboration. It’s time to welcome back its full potential.
If your offices are open, it’s likely you have solutions in place to verify your employees’ health via COVID protocols around vaccination and regular testing. But truly getting back to work means welcoming visitors back to the workplace, too. Clients, candidates, contractors, and vendors, to name a few. Face-to-face interactions with these guests are often just as crucial as they are with employees. However, without a reliable way to verify visitors’ health, those with concerns won’t feel confident coming onsite.
Confirm the health status of everyone in the workplace
That’s why we’re excited to announce Envoy now supports proof of vaccination and COVID test results for workplace visitors. Starting today, you can use Envoy Visitors to prompt guests to upload their health documentation before coming onsite or checking in for their visit.
This latest capability empowers workplace teams to safely welcome visitors, maintain compliance, and save time. With these new features, you can:
- Streamline check-in by allowing visitors to submit all required documents for approval ahead of their visit.
- Configure requirements to match your corporate policies. For example, choose to require proof of vaccination, test results, health questionnaires, temperature checks, or all of the above. Require document verification before every visit, after a certain period of time, or just once. You can also customize the type of document verification you require by visitor type. It’s up to you!
- Set expiration dates for each type of document to ensure everyone’s health status is up-to-date.
- Automatically cancel visits if documents are missing, outdated, or denied for any reason. Notify hosts immediately if a visitor is denied so they can adjust plans.
Confidently collaborate in-person
Verifying visitors’ health gives peace of mind to everyone in the office. A simple, streamlined document collection process not only makes a responsible, professional first impression on guests. It also strengthens employees’ trust in your workplace’s safety standards. They can rest assured that everyone who comes on-site has been approved to do so.
Looking for a way to ensure the health and safety of your employees? Envoy Protect gives companies everything they need to navigate hybrid work with confidence:
- Have employees upload health documents or complete questionnaires before coming onsite
- Set and monitor capacity limits to prevent overcrowding and health hazards
- Minimize the impact of an exposure with contact tracing based on workplace attendance
Head to your dashboard to enable proof of Covid vaccination and test results for visitors.