SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--According to the At Work trends report, workplace traffic has increased 4x since the lockdown lows of May 2020. Nearly half of office workers surveyed say they’re excited to see coworkers in-person and collaborate. But knowing who’s coming in and when can be a challenge.
Envoy’s latest workplace features add a personalized touch to hybrid scheduling making the process easier. Employees can see the schedules of those they work with most often. Tag “favorite” coworkers and get notified when they come into the office. Set a repeating schedule to book a preferred desk days or weeks in advance. Or, find the right desk by filtering for amenities like dual monitors or ergonomic seating.
Jamf, a software company whose purpose is to empower people by simplifying work, has used Envoy since 2019. Allison Mata, Jamf’s workplace services operations manager, understands the importance of schedule visibility with a hybrid workforce. “You have to be aware of who else is in the office when you are. Are the people you need to collaborate with on-site? If so, where are they sitting? Imagine the frustration of showing up on the day your teammates decide to work from home.”
To achieve that visibility, Jamf’s Workplace Services team adopted Envoy’s workplace platform. “Instead of making everyone download a bunch of new apps, we opted for one super intuitive platform. With Envoy, our employees manage their schedules from one app on their phones which makes their experience that much better.”
Throughout this pandemic, workers around the world have relied on Envoy Desks, Protect, and Rooms. They can see who’s coming in and when, reserve desks and conference rooms on demand, and attest to their health status before setting foot in the office.
With Envoy’s newest features, employees and admins can complete these common workplace tasks in fewer steps. And better yet, employees can tailor their experience with personalized touches like:
- Favorites - Prioritize teammates you work with often by marking them as “favorites” in the Envoy app. See when they’re in and where they’re sitting, invite them into the office, or be notified when they plan to come on-site.
- Photo profiles - Upload a profile photo so coworkers can easily find you on the workplace map.
- Recurring schedules - Plan ahead and set a recurring schedule days or months in advance in fewer steps.
- Desk amenities - Find the right desk for you by filtering for amenities like ergonomic chairs, standing desks, or dual monitors.
New features for workplace teams and admins include:
- Admin booking and neighborhoods - Reserve desks on behalf of others. Admins can now automatically seat or invite a group of people together by function or project team.
- Proof of vaccination for visitors - Verify proof of vaccination and Covid test results for visitors. Anyone planning to come to the office can upload a photo of their vaccination card or testing status via Envoy’s mobile app. An administrator reviews and approves the card and clears the individual to come on-site. Through Envoy Protect, workplace admins can screen employees. They can also manage workplace capacity and do contact tracing.
A workplace platform for hybrid work
Envoy’s workplace platform solves the problems of flexible workplaces. It streamlines the day-to-day processes that can get in the way of great work and community building. The platform also brings all the services Envoy has to offer together in one place, managed through a single dashboard.
Through the mobile app, employees can coordinate schedules with coworkers. They can book desks and meeting rooms, and receive notifications of visitors and deliveries. Employees can also navigate the workspace, upload Covid vaccination and test results, and more.
Learn more about Envoy’s latest features that improve the employee experience. Read our blog.
Envoy empowers over 16,000 workplaces and properties around the globe to redefine how their workplaces run. We connect people, spaces, and data in one seamlessly integrated workplace platform, providing a single solution to manage every aspect of any facility, anywhere. Companies of all sizes can deliver unrivaled employee and visitor experiences to optimize working together in-person. By capturing data and space usage across multiple sources, we help customers make informed workplace resourcing and investment decisions–all while supporting the requirements of operating a secure, safe and fully compliant workplace. We power the places where people work best together.
For more information, please visit envoy.com.