The Envoy mobile app makes it easy to record details for each delivery—no new hardware needed.
- Snap a photo to record deliveries
- Manually record deliveries from the mobile app
- Add notes about deliveries to provide additional information to recipients
Smart technology makes your job easier. Just snap a photo of each delivery, and the rest happens behind the scenes.
- Optical character recognition transcribes the detectable text in each photo
- Algorithms match the recipient name with the correct employee in your directory
- Built-in troubleshooting improves accuracy
Your digital delivery log creates a paper trail without the paper. Monitor it daily, or know its there when you need it.
- Have an instant record of every delivery
- Choose which details you need at a glance
- Edit delivery details like recipient or carrier
- Move deliveries to other delivery areas
- Sort, filter, and export with a click
- Move, delete, or edit multiple deliveries at once
With flexible pickup features, you can ensure you’ll always know what packages were picked up and when.
- Update pickup status from mobile app or dashboard
- Install an iPad kiosk where recipients can view and pick up deliveries
- Require recipients to sign for their packages
- Capture recipient photos at pickup for extra accountability
- Let recipients mark packages as “picked up” from email or Slack
Tracking packages with a paper and pen makes it hard to be data-driven. But Envoy brings the data right to you.
- Track total deliveries by arrival date and time
- Know how long deliveries linger before pickup
- Track hours saved, top recipients, and more
- Receive weekly analytics updates via email
Automatic notifications alert recipients when their deliveries are ready for pick-up, saving you the time and effort.
- Notify recipients when their packages arrive
- Choose to send via Slack, email, or both
- Add custom details to recipient notifications
Reminders help people pick up their packages faster, so you can make room for more incoming deliveries.
- Automatically remind recipients to pick up their packages
- Select how often to automatically send reminders
- Manually resend reminders at any time
Customize your schedule to suit your needs. You can set office hours, delay notifications, or send them 24/7.
- Customize when your notifications are sent
- Specify your office or working hours
- Add a delay, so you have time to get organized
- Allow employees to snooze notifications
Nicknames help bridge the gap between the names that appear on packages and the names listed in your directory.
- Add employees who go by alternate names
- Use nicknames for recent name changes
- Assign contacts for departmental deliveries
One Envoy account
Add Envoy Deliveries to your existing Envoy account, and get started with delivery management in minutes.
- Add delivery areas to any location
- Use your existing employee directory
- Keep billing on a unified cycle
- Easily expand when needed
Flexible delivery areas
Whether you receive packages at your front desk or have multiple mailrooms, Deliveries works for any workplace.
- Have one or more delivery areas per location
- Customize settings per delivery area
- Move deliveries between delivery areas
- View a global delivery log for all locations
Role-based administration lets you provide the right level of Envoy access to employees and administrators.
- Assign administrators to record deliveries
- Let employees manage their own packages
- Assign assistants for executives’ deliveries
Keeping everything in the cloud makes Envoy easy to setup and maintain—so it’s one less thing to worry about.
- Easy setup and fast deployment
- No proprietary on-prem hardware
- Keep maintenance to a minimum
- Instantly access new features