[Webinar] The workplace of the future: Flexible office solutions and the responsive workplace
You may often feel like today’s workplace can’t keep up with strict real estate leases, building costs, emerging technologies, and companies that grow beyond their physical spaces at a rapid rate. The reality is that the needs of the workplace, and your teams inside it, are changing. You need to shift your thinking to come up with unique ways to utilize your space as your company evolves.
In this webinar, join Erin Hersey, Head of Product Marketing + Workplace Anthropologist at Knotel, and Matt Harris, Head of Workplace Technology at Envoy, as they share their secrets for building a functional, flexible space that responds to the demands of the modern workplace.
Knotel is known for creating customer-centric, flexible office solutions, and Envoy builds seamless technology that challenges the status quo. Together, their missions align–they want to help you create a workplace that works better.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The challenges today’s workplace faces
- The definition of ‘flexible office solutions’ and the ‘responsive workplace’
- The role of the Workplace Anthropologist and Head of Workplace Tech
- People-powered principles for the workplace
- Knotel and Envoy’s framework for building the ideal space
- Erin and Matt’s views on the workplace of the future
Time: 10 am PST, 1 pm EST
Duration: 45 minutes, including a 30-minute presentation and live Q&A
Log-in link: This will be emailed to you when you register and again one day before the webinar
The webinar may be over, but you can still watch the video recording below.