Webinar: Preparing humanity for our future tech-driven workplace
Do phrases like ‘human-centric digital transformation’ leave you feeling confused?
Here’s a hint: it’s all about finding the right balance between the people-power and the technology that fuels their best work.
You can’t have a successful workplace without the combination of high-performing teams and the technology they need to achieve their goals. Today’s workplace tech is focused on automation and efficiency—but at what point does your company’s tech risk blocking productivity and innovation?
Kate O’Neill is fascinated by the intersection of the digital and physical world. You have the chance to listen to Kate, Founder and Chief Tech Humanist at KO Insights, and Matt Harris, Head of Workplace Technology at Envoy, as they discuss how technology is driving the future of the workplace.
Kate teaches businesses how to make workplace technology that is better for humans and Matt works to create tech-driven workplaces that are functional for everyone while creating personalized experiences for the individual.
Get exclusive access to their chat on January 30th, when we will be airing their discussion in full.
In this webinar you’ll hear:
Matt and Kate’s predictions for workplace trends in 2020, and you’ll get the latest insights on:
- The challenges today’s workplace faces
- Ways to build an ideal workplace experience
- Actionable next steps for implementing tech that is more human
Time: 11 am PST, 2 pm EST
Duration: 1 hour
Log-in link: This will be emailed to you when you register and again one day before the webinar
Can’t attend the webinar? Sign up below to have a recording sent to your inbox.
- How to avoid compliance management worst-case scenarios
- ICYMI: Everything we added to Envoy in 2019
- Webinar: Preparing humanity for our future tech-driven workplace
- The 5 skills facilities managers need today
- Creating a compliance program: vigilance, integrity, and ethics
- Visitor management is more than just a sign-in app