LenelS2 Netboxby Envoy
Add Envoy visitors to your Netbox activity logs, create a person record, and notify security.
Envoy can play a key part in your integrated security system by using the NetBox integration. This integration gives you the best of both worlds: It allows visitors to have the easy, welcoming experience of signing in on the iPad, while your security team reaps the full benefits of S2’s access control solutions.
When you connect your Netbox account, Envoy will send a record of every visitor who signs in on the iPad into the NetBox activity log. Envoy will automatically create an identity in Netbox for each new visitor. This integration allows you to utilize all of Netbox’s features for your visitors, such as badge provisioning, security alerts and more.
Require employees to go through the Envoy reservation and approval flow to unlock door access.
- Add every Envoy visitor to your NetBox activity log
- Create person record for all visitors within Netbox
- Generate a unique QR code credential for each visitor to allow entry through a lobby turnstile
- Automatically trigger block list visitor within Netbox activity log
- Stop manually logging data into Netbox system
- Automatically provide employees with building access after they have reserved and are approved to come into the workplace