Microsoft Outlookby Envoy
Invite visitors in Envoy without leaving Outlook.
With Envoy for Outlook, you can schedule a meeting in Outlook and invite any guests in Envoy without needing to switch tools.
How it works:
- Start by installing the Envoy for Outlook extension.
- Create a new meeting and click on the new Envoy icon in your taskbar.
- Select the location of the visit and the visitor type.
- Choose which people in the meeting you want to invite.
- Click “Create invite” to make it official.
- The Envoy extension lives in the toolbar, so it’s easy to remember to invite visitors in Envoy.
- Add all the information you need to invite a guest—there’s no need to switch tools or complete additional steps to later.
- Invite everyone on an email thread in one go, or just certain people.