New integrations: Zapier and IFTTT
Note: first published on September 24, 2015
Envoy is all about helping you skip the busy work. And now, you can put the robots at Zapier and IFTTT to work for you, too.
Both Zapier and IFTTT work similarly: when an action happens in the Envoy app, it triggers a desired result in another app. It’s a super simple way to streamline your workload. And the best part? It’s all done quickly and automatically.
Some of our favorite examples:
- Envoy > Google Sheets: log Envoy visitor entries to a spreadsheet
- Envoy > Google Calendar: create calendar events for Envoy pre-registrations
- Envoy > Dropbox: file new Envoy signed agreements into a specified folder
- Envoy > MailChimp: add new Envoy visitors to an email list
Install Zapier or IFTTT integrations from your Settings > Integrations page
📩 Email us at [email protected] with any questions!
Best, Abby & Team Envoy
- How to avoid compliance management worst-case scenarios
- ICYMI: Everything we added to Envoy in 2019
- Webinar: Preparing humanity for our future tech-driven workplace