Envoy iPad update: version 1.3
Note: first published on May 12, 2015
Here at Envoy HQ, we’re always looking for ways to make your life easier. So today, we’re thrilled to announce that we’re improving your Envoy experience with version 1.3 of our iPad app. You’ll notice a few major updates in this new version:
New “Tap to sign in” button Since it was easy to overlook the grey “tap to start” bar at the top, we’ve added a bigger, better button in the middle of the welcome screen. This will be especially handy for first-time Envoy users. Plus, the new button will default to your selected accent color, keeping Envoy on-brand for you.
Wow, check out that classy new button!
Better flow for visitor photos If you’ve ever had to prompt a visitor to initiate photo-taking, you’ll be pleased to see that our new flow automates this process. And like with any good selfie, visitors can now retake their photo until it’s right.
New badge printing features We’ve improved our badge printing options to work better for your workflow.
- Faster badge printing: If you’re paired with a printer, automatic badge printing now happens even faster than before.
- Badge reprint: Print new copies of your visitors’ badges at any time, for any reason.
- Badge pre-print: Print badges in advance for for pre-registered visitors. Perfect for events and large groups!
New language options Envoy is going international with new language settings for your iPad and notifications. Choose from English, Spanish, Japanese, or Romanian, and stay tuned for even more language additions in the coming months.
We’ve also fixed several bugs and tweaked minor design elements to improve your experience. All of these updates are based on your suggestions, so thanks! And keep ‘em coming.
📩 Email us at [email protected] with any questions!
Best, Abby and Team Envoy
- How to avoid compliance management worst-case scenarios
- ICYMI: Everything we added to Envoy in 2019
- Webinar: Preparing humanity for our future tech-driven workplace