by Anna Schmitt
Announcing new data privacy features to support your GDPR compliance
With the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) going into effect on May 25, we’re excited to announce that our new features for data privacy are now available to all of our customers.
Whether you do business in the EU, with EU citizens or are just re-evaluating your approach to data privacy, these new features will let you determine how you want to approach data privacy for visitor management. With the new data privacy features you can:
- Collect consent from your visitors Give visitors the option to opt-out of providing their personal information when they arrive onsite.
- Provide instructions for those who do not consent Create and display custom instructions for visitors who decline data collection. Depending on your office policies, you can provide a contact number, direct them to your receptionist, tell them to contact their host, or provide other custom instructions.
Data privacy is important, and now is a great time to evaluate how you handle your visitors’ information. To learn more about how we’ve approached data privacy and the recent regulation changes, read our GDPR strategy.
Note: We suggest you consult your own legal counsel if you have further questions about GDPR requirements for your organization.
If you have specific questions about your compliance needs around visitor management, we’re happy to help. Feel free to email [email protected] at any time.
- Your sign-in, now in 17 languages
- Introducing two new, faster ways to sign in
- How we made Envoy better in 2018
- Make a powerful impression after visitors sign in
- Cupcakes and customers: our recipe for strong relationships
- How we protect the data of our customers and their visitors