Live webinar: How to protect your people, property, and ideas with Envoy
To keep your workplace safe, you need to keep an eye on everything—which means only allowing welcome visitors on-site, making sure your Wi-Fi is accessed by the right people, and keeping intellectual property inside the building.
Protecting your people, property, and ideas starts at your front desk, but it extends to every step of the visitor management process. If you’re concerned about security, you should see how a digital visitor management system is the easiest, most effective way to ensure workplace safety.
In this webinar, join Bri Beaudoin, Account Executive at Envoy, as she shows you how to keep your space safe and secure with Envoy. You’ll find out how to give guests unique Wi-Fi logins to protect your network, scan IDs, pre-register visitors for easy sign-in, block unwanted visitors, crosscheck 3rd party watchlists, and prepare for emergency evacuations.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Using pre-registration to plan ahead for visits
- Keeping out unwanted visitors with internal and external block lists
- Protecting your IP and visitors’ safety with legal document signing
- Giving visitors secure access to your Wi-Fi
- Sharing an emergency evacuation plan
Time: 10 am PST, 1 pm EST
Log-in link: This will be emailed to you when you register and again one day before the webinar
Can’t attend the live webinar? Sign up to have a recording sent to your inbox.
- Introducing two new, faster ways to sign in
- Your sign-in, now in 17 languages
- How we made Envoy better in 2018
- How to keep up with delivery management on Prime Day
- Live webinar: How to protect your people, property, and ideas with Envoy
- Move your work and workplace forward with Envoy + Microsoft