C-CURE 9000by Envoy
24x7 mission critical security and safety protection for people, buildings and assets.
About C-CURE 9000
The C-CURE 9000 integration gives you the best of both worlds: It allows visitors to have the easy, welcoming experience of signing in on the iPad, while your security team reaps the full benefits of C-CURE 9000 access control solutions.
When you connect your C-CURE account, Envoy will send a record of every visitor who signs in on your kiosk to C-CURE 9000 as personnel and automatically create an identity in C-CURE. You can configure Envoy to apply a certain clearance for your visitor types. You can then use all of C-CURE’s features for your visitors, such as badge provisioning, security alerts, and more.
Require employees to go through the Envoy reservation and approval flow to unlock door access.
- Add every Envoy visitor to your Personnel log
- Pre-configure each Envoy visitor type with a specific Clearance in C-CURE
- Stop manually logging user data in the C-CURE system
- Pre-configure access and or events to each visitor for hard badging
- Automatically provide employees with building access after they have reserved and are approved to come into the workplace