Google Calendarby Envoy
Invite visitors in Envoy without leaving Google Calendar.
Envoy for Google Calendar allows you to create an Envoy invitations directly from the Google’s event page.
Help your reception team prepare for your visitors by syncing Google Calendar events with Envoy. You will be able to select the location and visitor type for the given event.
How it works:
- Start by installing the Envoy for Google Calendar extension.
- Create a new meeting and click on the new Envoy icon in your event page.
- Select the location of the visit and the visitor type.
- Choose which people in the meeting you want to invite.
- Create the event to make it official.
- The Envoy extension lives in the toolbar, so it’s easy to remember to invite visitors in Envoy.
- Add all the information you need to invite a guest—there’s no need to switch tools or complete additional steps to later.
- Invite everyone on an email thread in one go, or just certain people.